Saturday, October 9, 2010

Along came a spider

This is the last latest update I have made to our Halloween decor.( If you click on Halloween you can check out my original post. )

.
(I am still working on the Keep Calm and Carry on poster.)

 The spider I found at Grahpics Fairy of course.




Next is a great print I found over at House of Smiths.
Kitchen Shelf, kaylnn's projects, and kids get camera happy 025-1
The above one is my version. I just altered her version in Picasa. I love the antiquey look of it.
along came a spider 2 I fond this here . Really I wish I could copy her entire house. I love the bright open feel of it. I have already made note of her color choices.


I am linking to these parties!




                                                                            





11 comments:

TracyMB said...

Loving this... especially the two pics together! :)

Debbie said...

How fun...very clever and creative. Love your blog too....

Linda said...

Great project~I love how it turned out! Hopped over from Graphics Fairy Brag Monday... I am a new follower!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

I'm not too fond of spiders, but yours are looking good! TFS.Came over from Brag Monday.
Have a great week.
Marie

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Michaela Love these printables - TFS! They look fantastic framed! Thanks so much for linking to The Sunday Showcase. I'll be featuring this today. Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Hope you have a wonderful week. ~ Stephanie Lynn

Lindy said...

Love your scary Halloween decor. Super fun!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I love it!! Fast, cheap, easy decor. Right up my alley.

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

These look so great together!! Super cute!

AUDRA said...

This is perfect!

AUDRA said...

Just stopping by again to let you know I featured this today! :)

http://simpsonizedcraftsandthensome.blogspot.com/2010/10/link-party-features_18.html

Sandy Ang said...

They look great framed !