Saturday, October 9, 2010

Along came a spider

This is the last latest update I have made to our Halloween decor.( If you click on Halloween you can check out my original post. )

.
(I am still working on the Keep Calm and Carry on poster.)

 The spider I found at Grahpics Fairy of course.




Next is a great print I found over at House of Smiths.
Kitchen Shelf, kaylnn's projects, and kids get camera happy 025-1
The above one is my version. I just altered her version in Picasa. I love the antiquey look of it.
along came a spider 2 I fond this here . Really I wish I could copy her entire house. I love the bright open feel of it. I have already made note of her color choices.


I am linking to these parties!




                                                                            





11 comments:

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Loving this... especially the two pics together! :)

Debbiedoos said...

How fun...very clever and creative. Love your blog too....

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Great project~I love how it turned out! Hopped over from Graphics Fairy Brag Monday... I am a new follower!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

I'm not too fond of spiders, but yours are looking good! TFS.Came over from Brag Monday.
Have a great week.
Marie

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Michaela Love these printables - TFS! They look fantastic framed! Thanks so much for linking to The Sunday Showcase. I'll be featuring this today. Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Hope you have a wonderful week. ~ Stephanie Lynn

Lindy said...

Love your scary Halloween decor. Super fun!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I love it!! Fast, cheap, easy decor. Right up my alley.

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

These look so great together!! Super cute!

AUDRA said...

This is perfect!

AUDRA said...

Just stopping by again to let you know I featured this today! :)

http://simpsonizedcraftsandthensome.blogspot.com/2010/10/link-party-features_18.html

Sandy Ang said...

They look great framed !