Thursday, October 28, 2010

B is for Blue skies

 image

image
image
I fall instantly in like with anyone who also can appreciate art. To be able to look at something seemingly simple, but that transcends time and the ordinary.
To me that is beautiful.

“Joseph Pielichaty couldn't go on vacation (neither can I Joseph, neither can I) so he created a book featuring blue skies from different countries he found in the travel section of newspapers. By doing this he could "travel without leaving his room". Awesome. I can't travel, but all I really do is mope about it. Joseph's way is much more productive. And artistic.”

I found this great post and pictures here .



Then I added a few of my own blue sky.
Forgive the clouds.
They are rare here and they are what makes the sky pretty to me.

























What is the sky like where you are?
Where would you like to see the sky from?
I'd like to see the sky from.......
I don't know.
I'll have to think about that for a little longer.
But for you, here is the sky from Arizona.



3 comments:

Kerin said...

Really makes me think.
A few years ago, we took a family vacation to Hawaii.
I would LOVE to see the blue skies of Hawaii again!
Especially now..... with the cold, long Utah winter starting :)

April said...

I dream everyday and night about vacation...
Hiking a Scottish hillside, tanning on an exotic beach, exploring ruins, drinking tea at a little book shop in England, eating pounds of unhealthy food in Italy... I want to go go go.

Anna Goose Monster said...

You are always finding things to pass on to inspire others. you have done it again. I am especially inspired by this. I am doing this, thanks!