Monday, June 21, 2010

Foodnetwork.com I love you

                 peanut-butter-pie-ck-1654712-l

                                                        Peanut Butter pie

 

I hate peanut butter. Hate it.

Hubby and kiddos love it.

So, for Fathers day we made their Father peanut butter pie, per request.

I looked up the recipe on Food network and found a pretty highly rated recipe.

I love you Food network.com.

You came through for me yesterday.

We can now start seeing each other again. Sorry about the break-up.

But the recipe you gave me for Apple Crisp was ternasty. Terrible+nasty.

 

So, after a frantic phone call to Le Dawn for cream cheese, we gathered all the ingredients and whipped this baby up.

We also made an Oreo Mouse pie for no reason at all.

And I just happened to really want to try it anyway.

Weird coincidence. I know.

So. The PB pie got a thumbs up by all that tried it.

If you want the recipes I tried leave a comment or e-mail me.

P.S.  I really enjoyed the Oreo pie too. A lot.

                                       callahans-mud-pie

3 comments:

April said...

That looks DELISH!!!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

It looks amazing!!! Don't hate me, but I like peanut butter pie. ;) Thanks for the visit!

Anna Goose Monster said...

I want both! Give them to me now! I love you big sister who is the best homemaker that some day I hope to be!