From this lovely lady : Therapeutic Crafting. Go check her out. I happen to think she is pretty awesome.
In part, by accepting this award I have to share 7 things about myself.
So here goes.
1. I love learning. No matter what it is about. Big or small. I am drawn to learning and discovering new things.
2. I am very critical of myself.
3.I am the definition of a homebody. Look it up. That's my picture under the definition.
4. I am grateful for all the cloudy, dumpy, hard-to-get-out-of-bed, nothing is going right, the dog ran away, days.
5. I really appreciate the sunshine on your face, snuggle with my kids, love at home, kind of days because of the reason listed above.
6. I hate chocolate.
7. I sometimes forget my kids birthdays. I like to think it is because I really really don't want them to grow up. I cry on every birthday. Very sad.
To accept this Award you must:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!