Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Really?

Something random happened today. I was given this........




From this lovely lady : Therapeutic Crafting.  Go check her out. I happen to think she is pretty awesome.



                             In part, by accepting this award I have to share 7 things about myself.
So here goes.

1. I love learning. No matter what it is about. Big or small. I am drawn to learning and discovering new things.




2. I am very critical of myself. 
3.I am the definition of a homebody. Look it up. That's my picture under the definition.
 




4. I am grateful for all the cloudy, dumpy, hard-to-get-out-of-bed, nothing is going right, the dog ran away, days.
5. I really appreciate the sunshine on your face, snuggle with my kids, love at home, kind of days because of the reason listed above.
6. I hate chocolate.
7. I sometimes forget my kids birthdays. I like to think it is because I really really don't want them to grow up. I cry on every birthday. Very sad.
 .


To accept this Award you must:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!









2 comments:

Amie said...

well, its about time! Ive always thought you were stylish!!!
luv and miss you more!

Kerin said...

How fun! What a compliment to you :)
So, you don't like chocolate??? What! I've never heard of such a thing :)
Hope you have a great week!