1. Gather family.
2. Add Sponge Bob decorations.
3. Play the following games:
Water balloon toss, Pin the tail on the donkey, Piñata beat-down, Catch the cream ball in your mouth.
4. Pass out awards and Sponge Bob goodie bags and glow sticks.
5. Dance in backyard with glow sticks.
6. Eat the most yummy dinner of steak and mashed potatoes.
7. Then pig out out on delicious chocolate cake and vanilla ice-cream.
8. Remind Gwen for the 100zillionth time to put on pants. And if that can’t be done, at least some underwear would be nice.
9. Turn 30.
10. Marry this guy. Oh, wait. I did.
Thank you Andrew for surprising me with my very first surprise Sponge Bob birthday party. You created a memory.