Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer

Summer is over and we have returned to our regularly scheduled broadcast. Our new title is what has been deemed our newest family motto. Keep calm and carry on. It works with many different situations and seems to fit our family best.
You are driving in the middle of no where and EVERYONE needs to go potty?
Keep Calm and Carry on.
You realize at midnight Saturday night that you have no milk, bread, eggs, ect.?
Keep Calm and Carry on.
Your kiddos have been in the longest fight fest of their young lives?
Keep Calm and Carry on.
The house is falling down around me while I am PEACEFULLY trying to read my scriptures?
You guessed it, Keep Calm and Carry on.

1 comment:

April said...

I love the new blog layout, title...everything.
What a perfect thought for everyone to remember, I think I need to go repeat over and over myself.

Cute family picture at the temple!!!!!!!!